100th Post



Out of my brain it rushes forth
Spilling over on the page
Neither wise nor lyrical
Not philosopher or sage
Adding to the blogger pool
Only ‘cause it’s all the rage

So I post because I am
And cannot stop ideas flow
In the shower, car and store
I simply let my notions go
I type it up and read it through
Then post for all of you to know

On days I think I’ll give it up
Keep my posts inside my head
What if too many I store there
And they leak out while I’m in bed
My pillow ruined and post all gone
I’ll not remember what I’d said

So here I’ll sit and type my wares
And publish for the world to see
Here to point and click and read
It’s yours without a tax or fee
When you read then sigh or laugh
You’ll see a little glimpse of me

-Peter Brown 2006

10 comments:

Jeremy said...

Congratulations! Must feel great to hit such a milestone. I am somewhat embarressed myself. I have been in the blogosphere for over a year now, and haven't even topped 80 posts. Way to go!

J Crew said...

I can't believe it. You're growing up so fast

Peter Brown said...

I have to say I'm surpised that I've typed that many posts. I'm more surprised that I have anything left to say.

J Crew said...

I'm definitely not surprized :)

Joshua P. Allem said...

Congratulations! I've got 68 more posts to go before I catch up with ya!

Anonymous said...

I have to say this is one of your best poems on this blog. Happy 100th! - Kathleen

Stephanie said...

This is great Kludge! Way to go - 100 posts! Your creativity is amazing! Keep posting!

Sarah Kuhner said...

I love reading your posts. They always make me laugh. I also have started sharing some of them with the girls at work. They don't know quite what to make of you.

jbau said...

You are a rhyming sensation. Keep it up!

Peter Brown said...

Thank you all for your kind words. I appreciate it.

I vow to keep cranking out the absurd and juvenille tripe you've come to expect from "Kludge Spot."