Animal Caption

It's Friday and I'm not in the mood to type. SOOO....
I'm Extending The Games For Another Day!

Today is Animal Caption Day! I have some photos that are just begging for some good captions! Have fun.

#1:Here's one to get you started:
George's plan to infiltrate the aquarium.


#2:
Here's one to get you started:
A handy tool on any safe cracking job!

#3:
Here's one to get you started:
'Ninja Cat' appears from nowhere to take possession of the ball!

#4:
Here's one to get you started:
What started as a great tool for opening acorns, turned into a bloody battle for supremacy of the oak tree!

2 comments:

J Crew said...

Those are all awesome. I don't know how you find them, but you do it quite well my friend

Becca Sports said...

Great pictures...I don't even know how to respond to them! I thought your captions were great.