Lazy Thursday Blues: Caption 13


It is once again Caption Thursday! I'll provide a picture and you provide the caption. This week I've picked two pictures for you to choose from. There is just something about that bottom situation that always makes me smile!

As always we need to adhere to good taste. Please keep it clean.

Hippie Arts and Crafts

Okay very funny everyone! Turn off the MRI! I'm wearing my metal insoles!



Stuff I've found this week:

Point and click adventure Haluz I just started but this is a lot of fun. like a flash version of Myst. Lemme know how far you get, I'm only on the third scene.

Boston Love. My sister has succumbed to the power of the blog. She has been a blog reader for months, but now is full on blogger. Additionally she has a very cute Boston Terrier who loves getting into trouble.

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

1 - The newest and more improved "Chia Vehicle" - - -

(Still thinking on number 2 - it just makes me laugh!)

Boston Love said...

Herbie's Aunt Mossy.

Tim's new Air Nike were becomming a problem.

Ando said...

The Camo Bug

VW's attempt to score a military contract.

jenylu said...

1. New Years Resolution: Wash car more often.

(Also still thinking on number 2)

Boston Love said...

In looking for your Friday post that isn't up yet, I read down a little further on yesterday's post and saw that you spotlighted me and my little blog. Thanks brother. I'm enjoying posting pictures of Sue and complaining about my job! ;)

Peter Brown said...

Boston Love-

I'm having a heck of a time thinking up a post...I'll probably have something a little later...

No problem. I love new blogs.