20 Things I Learned From Coffee

  • You can't do it on your own.

  • Never skip a day.

  • Quitting is for losers!

  • You can't have just one cup.

  • Time passes much slower after your fifth cup. Has it only been 3 seconds!?

  • Good coffee is worth waiting for.

  • Even a bad cup of coffee is better than a good cup of anything else without caffeine.

  • Remember, water is for bathing, coffee is for drinking. Never confuse the two.

  • Happiness without coffee is a lie, don't be sucked onto the trap.

  • Never chat up a coffee drinker before their first cup. It won't be pretty.

  • When in doubt, add another espresso shot.

  • Yes! I do like the jitters!!

  • No I can't focus for twenty minutes on one thing! Hurry it along!

  • Hot coffee, warm coffee or cold coffee. It's not important as long as it's caffeinated.

  • Decaffeinated coffee is about as useful as slacks at a pig farm.

  • Go ahead, I dare you. Try and touch my coffee mug. You'll only do it once.

  • Coffee tastes better out of your favorite mug.

  • Instant coffee is the unnatural work of a supreme evil. Avoid it at all cost.

  • Real coffee cannot come from crystals.

  • Never refuse free coffee.
  • 7 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.
    It is by the extract of coffea arabica that the thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shaking, the shaking is a warning.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

    Nice post, couldn't agree more with any of the points.

    Stephanie said...

    I so miss coffee - - - - and this post confirmed it - - - I am really praying that after pregnancy, my love for it comes back!

    J Crew said...

    I am becoming a huge fan of frappucinos, particularly the cafe vanilla and the coffee one with that crazy name that I don't know.

    Ando said...

    Coffee is for the weak.

    jenylu said...

    You are one caffeinated blogger! :-)

    Here's one: A day without a cappucino is like a day without sunshine, only worse.

    Anonymous said...

    "Coffee tastes better out of your favorite mug." - so true ;)

    Anonymous said...

    Coffee Coffee I love you so,
    You Make me smile, you make me glow,
    My nerves don't like you but what do they know.