Lazy Thursday Blues: Caption 15

It is once again Caption Thursday! I'll provide a picture and you provide the caption. This weeks picture makes my stomach ache! I would like to know how far he actually got!

As always we need to adhere to good taste. Please keep it clean.

Here's one to get you started!:
Jacob begins the meal with a few mouth stretching exercises.


Stuff I found this week:

Lawyer humor Actual court transcripts! Here's a sample:

Q: "She had three children, right?"
A: "Yes."
Q: "How many were boys?"
A: "None."
Q: "Were there any girls?"


Ninja Mouse So far, I'm absolutely horrible at this one (score=13), but thought some might be better. It's a lesson in trajectory and jumping ninja rodents...

10 comments:

J Crew said...

I don't know how to tell you this sweetie, but I shrunk the kids!!

Pops said...

"If it doesn't get all over the place, it doesn't belong in your face"

Emberli said...

Fred Flinstones great,great,great,great,great,great,great,great,great,great,great,
great,so on and so on.... grandson

Peter Brown said...

Emberli-
Hey! That does look like a Brontosaurus Burger!

Emberli said...

"Sir, I'm sorry, but you forgot to eat that last pickle. We won't be able to give you the free T-shirt after all."

Ando said...

Without warning, the strange creature jumped up and bit Tom's face off.

J Crew said...

I ate this giant hamburger and all I got was this lousy t shirt

Peter Brown said...

Giant Burger: Work out your biceps while you bust a gut!

Ando said...

Sadly, after achieving his lifes goal, Steve's heart exploded.

Anonymous said...

Actually this reminded me of Ando's video of the cheesecake factory...