You Made Me Fat: A Blog of Blame

I started a new blog project. Something for the emotional binge eaters who need a need a platform for anonymous confession.



You Made Me Fat  Confessions of emotional eaters: A cathartic blog of blame.

In my mind this is a place for people to share what stresses or joys have led to a more full figure.  I of course will be adding my own revelations but will also be taking submissions. I'm am hoping for a bunch of emotional eating confessions.

Anonymous will be presumed, but of course if you want to be named I'll be happy to link back to your site as well. Check it out, and look for new content, or help add to that new content.

See the blogs sidebar for submissions. Send me a couple paragraphs, a couple words or just a picture.

Trust me, you'll feel better...

No comments: